Ads by AdGenta.comAds by AdGenta.comAds by AdGenta.comAds by AdGenta.com

« Home 


Tuesday, February 07, 2006 

Welcome to Metro->Dining at its Best->->


Welcome friends! Hope you stick around here as we find the best places to dine. Maybe We'll find the best place for you and a love one... Maybe You'll find here the best "inihaw" in town.. and I'm sure you'll find here the most reasonable, affordable, and "date-able" restaurant in the METRO!!!

Hope you'll enjoy this site and I'm hoping for your suggestion and comments...

P.S.

If you know a place where there's good food... Let us know so we can go there and justify your claim.... so long!!!!

Ads by AdGenta.com
Ads by AdGenta.com

Ads by AdGenta.com

About me

  • I'm rye
  • From Las Pinas, Metro Manila, Philippines
  • The universe fascinates me.... I just don't know why... I always believe that when someone dies, his/her soul flies to another dimension or to another world. Funny isn’t it? I always believe that things are intertwined into different sorts. Sometimes I wonder if our world is just a part of the matrix, where programs and code are created to make infinite loops of sarcastically driven events… Funny… but with high probability to be true…. As a Tech-y guy, I find it as an interface to another dimension… thus saying “Welcome to my World”.
My profile

Previous posts

My Blog Banners

Blog Links

  • PinoyTopBlogs.com
  • You are visitor number.....

NeoCounter


LittleNeo's Flag Quiz

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates